HCCF Grant Program
Hardin County Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $300 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Hardin County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Hardin County Community Foundation was established to be the vehicle for those interested in fostering the present and future needs of the people of all ages in Hardin County in the fields of arts, health, education, recreation and beautification.
Our Mission Statement
- Improving the quality of life in Hardin County through charitable giving.
- Providing a vehicle for donors with varied interests to support charitable and community activities.
- Assessing and responding to emerging and changing community needs in the fields of education, youth services, recreation, arts and culture, social services, and civic and community development.
- Developing a permanent endowment for the community.
- Serving as a catalyst to initiate projects vital to the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be recognized as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HCCF Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.