Health and Medical Services: Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation Grants
Community Foundations of the Hudson ValleySuggest an update
Next deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Later deadlines: Jan 31, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Fields of work: Breast Cancer
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, College / University, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Orange County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Ulster County, Westchester County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Columbia County, Dutchess County, Greene County, Orange County, Putnam County, Rockland County, Ulster County, Westchester County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is a not for profit organization established in 2004. The Fund provides programs and support services for women and families in the Hudson Valley, New York, affected by breast cancer. All funds raised for the Foundation are used in the Hudson Valley.
- Breast cancer education
- Educational outreach to special populations
- Support programs (including complementary medicine programs)
- Financial aid for social support and ancillary services
Please note: the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation will provide funding support to organizations for the same program for a maximum of three (3) total grants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be a US nonprofit (federally tax-exempt) organization.
- Nonprofit organizations, known educational institutions (i.e. college or university), government agencies, and Indian tribes are eligible.
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer.
- Services must be provided in the eight counties served by the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation (Columbia, Dutchess, Green, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester, and Ulster).
- Equipment costs, if applicable, may not exceed 30% of direct costs and should be used exclusively on this project.
- Salaries, if requested, are for personnel related to this project only and not the general work of the employee.
- Funds will not be awarded to capital campaigns.
- Funding will not be awarded to support programs that have received 3 previous grants for the same program.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”