Animal Welfare - Helen D. and R.E. Wallace Foundation Fund Grant
North Texas Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 20, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Johnson County, Tarrant County
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Johnson County, Tarrant CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Dogs and Cats
Funding is available through The Helen D. and R.E. (Bob) Wallace Foundation Fund for abused, injured, or lost animals with a primary focus on organizations in Tarrant and Johnson Counties.
Focus: Abused, injured, or abandoned animals.
- Priority will be given to organizations that serve dogs and cats.
- Organizations must not be breed-specific.
- Grant funds may be used for items that directly benefit animal welfare such as basic need items, veterinary services, kennel renovations, equipment, and other projects that directly benefit animals (excludes capital campaigns, fund-raising events, etc).
- Grants will range from $3,000 to $5,000 per organization
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic Eligibility: Tarrant and Johnson Counties.
- Application Eligibility: To be considered for a grant, applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations (under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code). Organizations must be in one of the designated counties listed above.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Animal Welfare - Helen D. and R.E. Wallace Foundation Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.