Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust Grant
Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne's County Other eligible locations: MarylandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Grants for capital and program support are encouraged. Requests for general operating support will be received, but they will be given lower priority than other grants that have more specific purposes.
Program type: Arts, Culture, & Humanities; Education; Health; Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grants are primarily made to organizations in the Baltimore, MD region.
- Special consideration is given to the following 3 organizations:
- Montgomery General Hospital in Onley, MD
- The George Washington University in Washington, DC
- The Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC
- Requests for debt reduction, loans, endowment or development campaigns, plans or studies; research; scholarship funds; and the production of films, television and radio programs are not considered.
- Grants are not made to individuals, to individual churches or congregations, or to
governmental agencies that are supported primarily by tax revenue.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.