Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust Grant
Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Deadline: Feb 1, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Maryland
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne's County Other eligible locations: MarylandView website Save
About this funder:
Grants for capital and program support are encouraged. Requests for general operating support will be received, but they will be given lower priority than other grants that have more specific purposes.
Program type: Arts, Culture, & Humanities; Education; Health; Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grants are primarily made to organizations in the Baltimore, MD region.
- Eligibility to re-apply for a grant award from the Helen Pumphrey Denit Trust requires grantee organizations to skip 1 grant cycle (1 year) before submitting a subsequent application.
- For example, if your organization submitted a grant application for the February 2017 deadline and was awarded a grant in June, your organization is not eligible to re-apply until February of 2019.
- If your organization's request is declined, this restriction does not apply and your organization may submit an application the following year.
- Special consideration is given to the following 3 organizations:
- Montgomery General Hospital in Onley, MD
- The George Washington University in Washington, DC
- The Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC
- Requests for debt reduction, loans, endowment or development campaigns, plans or studies; research; scholarship funds; and the production of films, television and radio programs are not considered.
- Grants are not made to individuals, to individual churches or congregations, or to governmental agencies that are supported primarily by tax revenue.
- The skip cycle restriction does not apply to the 3 charities named under Giving Preference for which the donor required special consideration.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Helen Pumphrey Denit Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.