Helping Hands Grants
Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Next deadline: Jun 26, 2018
Later deadlines: Aug 29, 2018, Oct 31, 2018, Dec 26, 2018, Feb 27, 2019, Apr 24, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Chelan County, Douglas County, Okanogan County
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Washington: Chelan County, Douglas County, Okanogan County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundation of NCW is a tax-exempt philanthropic organization that helps individuals, families, businesses, and agencies support charitable causes throughout Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties.
Helping Hands Grants
This grant program is intended to support unexpected needs or special funding opportunities where a small investment could make a big difference. Applications can be submitted anytime, year-round. Funds are awarded every other month and must be spent within six months.
Helping Hands grants are designed to:
- Take advantage of an unforeseen opportunity; and/or
- Provide equipment or resources that could not have been anticipated or budgeted for, or that are one-time expenses for the organization; and/or
- Make a time-sensitive investment in a program or resource that will result in meaningful impact.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are for 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in Chelan, Douglas, and Okanogan counties, with the exception of those that serve the Methow Valley.
- Proposals from nonprofit organizations outside of the three county area may apply ONLY if the proposed project benefits Chelan, Douglas or Okanogan counties exclusively.
- Government entities, (excluding public educational institutions,) and religious organizations defined by the IRS in Section 170(c)1 or 170(b)1A are also eligible.
- All other organizations are required to have a 501c3 fiscal sponsor prior to submitting a grant request.
- Helping Hands grants are not intended to:
- Support annual fund drives
- Pay down deficits
- Reimburse previously incurred expenses
- Multiple Helping Hands grant applications in any one grant cycle from the same organization are not acceptable (exception is for organizations acting as fiscal sponsor for community projects or programs).
- No grants will be made specifically for religious purposes but can be made to religious organizations for general community programs. (see CFNCW’s policy on funding for faith-based organizations).
- No grants will be made for projects, programs, and/or equipment that were completed or acquired prior to the scheduled grant award date.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Helping Hands Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.