Henrietta Lange Burk Fund Grant
Lange Burk FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Illinois: Boone County, Cook County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, Grundy County, Kane County, Kankakee County, Kendall County, LaSalle County, Lake County, McHenry County, Will County, Counties in Indiana: Lake County, Porter County, Counties in Wisconsin: Kenosha County, Racine County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Illinois: Boone County, Cook County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, Grundy County, Kane County, Kankakee County, Kendall County, LaSalle County, Lake County, McHenry County, Will County, Counties in Indiana: Lake County, Porter County, Counties in Wisconsin: Kenosha County, Racine County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Henrietta Lange Burk Fund was established in 1994 to support and promote quality arts, cultural, educational, health care and human services programming for underserved populations. Special consideration is given to charitable organizations that address the health concerns of older adults through either direct programming or research.
The Lange Burk Fund is a private foundation created by Mrs. Henrietta Lange Burk. Mrs. Burk created the Fund as a memorial to her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Henry G. Lange, as well as to her husband, William Burk, and herself. Mrs. Burk was particularly interested in the performing and cultural arts, age-related health problems, research and care and human services organizations, especially those connected to her Protestant background.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The foundation will consider requests for general operating support only if the organization’s operating budget is less than $1 million.
- Area served: IL
- Restrictions: Chicago Metropolitan Area
- In general, grant requests for individuals, endowment campaigns or capital projects will not be considered.
- Because requests for support usually exceed available resources, organizations may only submit 1 application to 1 of the following foundations within the same calendar year.
- Alfred Bersted Foundation
- Grace Bersted Foundation
- Henrietta Lange Burke Fund
- Carl R. Hendrickson Family Foundation
- Colonel R. Stanley McNeil Foundation
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Henrietta Lange Burk Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.