Herb Ward Exceptional Service Award
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)Suggest an update
Predicted deadline: Apr 7, 2022
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
Renamed in 1999 to honor Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry founding Editor-in-Chief C.H. (Herb) Ward for his important contributions to the founding and development of SETAC, this award recognizes any past or present SETAC member who has performed long-term, exceptionally high-quality service to the Society.
The candidates will be reviewed on the services provided to the Society. For example,
- as a governance leader (local/chapter, geographic unit and/or global level),
- involvement in various volunteer committees, advisory groups or other entities,
- support of SETAC meetings (e.g. meeting organization and/or other support services),
- involvement with the membership including students and young scientists at SETAC events,
- helping SETAC maintaining its professional excellence through scientific discourse, outreach and other means.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The candidate must be a member of the Society and have provided long-term, exceptional service to the Society.
- Nominations may be made by the candidate or by a past or present SETAC member.
- The nomination must be accompanied by documentation of service made to the Society.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The candidate must be a member of the Society and have provided long-term, exceptional service to the Society.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”