Herb Ward Exceptional Service Award
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Mar 17, 2020
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Renamed in 1999 to honor Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry founding Editor-in-Chief C.H. (Herb) Ward for his important contributions to the founding and development of SETAC, this award recognizes any past or present SETAC member who has performed long-term, exceptionally high-quality service to the Society.
The candidates will be reviewed on the services provided to the Society. For example,
- as a governance leader (local/chapter, geographic unit and/or global level),
- involvement in various volunteer committees, advisory groups or other entities,
- support of SETAC meetings (e.g. meeting organization and/or other support services),
- involvement with the membership including students and young scientists at SETAC events,
- helping SETAC maintaining its professional excellence through scientific discourse, outreach and other means.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nominations may be made by the candidate or by a past or present SETAC member.
- The nomination must be accompanied by documentation of service made to the Society.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The candidate must be a member of the Society and have provided long-term, exceptional service to the Society.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Herb Ward Exceptional Service Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.