Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation Grants
Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $35,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Missouri
Location of residency: Jefferson County, Mississippi, Counties in Missouri: Franklin County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis County, St. Louis city, Warren County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation was established on June 9, 1999 upon the death of Mrs. Adrian W. Woods. Mrs. Woods had a long history of charitable giving in the St. Louis community and wanted to establish this foundation to continue that legacy of giving. The Foundation supports charitable organizations primarily in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
The Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation is dedicated to the founders’ interests in charitable organizations that serve:
- Abused, neglected or troubled children
- The poor
- The Episcopal Church & affiliates, including outreach program.
- Art and culture in the Metropolitan St. Louis area
- Animal welfare (in Missouri)
- Victims of illness or disability, including research in this area
Types of Requests - The following types of requests may be submitted
- Special projects
- Capital campaign requests. However, capital grants are awarded only as a source of support among a broad community of funders.
- Challenge or matching grants
- General operation funding
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation supports charitable organizations primarily in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
- The following types of requests will not be considered.
- Multi-year grants (pledges)
- Endowment creation and funding
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Herbert A. and Adrian W. Woods Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.