HF Immediate Response Grants Program
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Homer Foundation is a publicly supported tax-exempt organization founded in 1991 to enhance and foster charitable and philanthropic giving in the greater Homer Area. This is accomplished by:
- Attracting gifts and bequests from many donors;
- Creating permanent endowments dedicated to improving the quality of life for Homer area citizens forever;
- Managing its funds through cooperative investment and prudent management of its gifts and bequests;
The Homer Foundation seeks to distribute funds in a manner consistent with its Mission Statement and as requested by specific donor interests. The general policy of the Foundation is to fund projects that have a high likelihood of success and will have a long-term, positive impact on the communities we serve.
Our Service Area: southern Kenai Peninsula, from Ninilchik south including the communities across Kachemak Bay.
Homer Foundation Immediate Response Grants Program
Grant requests up to $5,000 are accepted year-round with a two week response time.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who is Eligible to Receive Funds?
- Non-Profit Organizations within our service area recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3), and other qualified not-for-profit entities.
- Non-Profit Organizations outside our service area:
- It is recommended that organizations outside our service area who wish to apply for funding have a local partner and be able to demonstrate how the need for the project was determined.
- We recommend contacting the Foundation to discuss your project.
- Societies and Groups not recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3), but are functioning to enhance the quality of life within our service area are eligible for consideration for projects that benefit the communities we serve.
- preference will be given to projects or programs that take place within our service area.
- However, consideration will be given to projects occurring outside our service area if the applicant can establish that direct benefits will accrue to our service area as a result of the project/program.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HF Immediate Response Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.