High Meadows Fund Grant
High Meadows Fund
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Vermont
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our mission is to promote vibrant communities and a healthy natural environment while encouraging long-term economic vitality in Vermont.
The changing climate is already impacting Vermont's communities and working landscape. It is urgent that Vermonters adapt to those changes while also lowering their contribution to climate change. High Meadows helps Vermonters mitigate that change and adapt to its consequences.
The High Meadows Fund supports leadership and innovation in three overlapping areas of focus:
- Land Use: Encouraging working farms and forests, compact settlements, and watershed land use that protects communities, soil, and water quality.
- Energy: Improving buildings and transportation systems in order to lower fossil fuel use.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Promoting healthy soil and expanding agricultural markets.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- High Meadows is only able to make grants to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or governmental agencies. In some instances, applicants may use a fiscal sponsor.
- Please note that High Meadows typically does not fund:
- The purchase of equipment or facilities, even renewable energy installations;
- The production of promotional videos.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the High Meadows Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.