Higher Education Research Experiences for Faculty at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Grant amount: Approximately US $20,000
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2019, Jun 1, 2019
Applicant type: Faculty
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Age restriction: At least 18 years of age
Degree requirements: Applicants must have a completed PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Higher Education Research Experiences at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (HERE at ORNL) provides research opportunities and associated activities for teaching and non-teaching faculty. The program is designed to complement academic programs by utilizing the unique resources of ORNL to enhance science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education, encourage careers in science and technology, and improve scientific literacy, while at the same time contributing to the Laboratory mission.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Be a member of the full-time teaching or non-teaching faculty at an accredited U.S. institution in a STEM field or related discipline
- Hold an advanced degree - verification required
- Non-teaching faculty must meet additional criteria
- Be 18 years or older prior to the start of appointment
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident at the time of application - verification required
- Have medical insurance during appointment - verification required
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Higher Education Research Experiences for Faculty at Oak Ridge National Laboratory by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.