Hind Foundation Standard Grant
Hind FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The project of an organization is eligible for Standard Grant if all of the informations below is true.
- In regards to your organization:
- We are a nonprofit organization with a California 501(c)3 designation.
- We receive the majority of our funding support from our local community.
- We have a board of directors that meets on a regular basis.
- We hold or sponsor at least one fundraising event annually.
- We have been a California 501(c)3 for more than two years based on the ruling date of our IRS Determination Letter and as confirmed in Guidestar.
- Our organization has not received a Hind Foundation Standard Grant in the past two years, nor have we applied for a Standard Grant in the past year.
- In regards to your project or program:
- The project or program we’re requesting funding for is based in California.
- The success of our project will provide a lasting benefit to its community.
- Our project or program falls within the Hind Foundation’s Area's of Funding (see "Overview").
- Our organization has raised a substantial amount of the funds needed to complete our project.
- The amount of the grant, coupled with our existing or pending support, will be enough to meet our project goals.
- The project of an organization is not eligible for Standard Grant if any of the informations below is true:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Hind Foundation Standard Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.