Hoblitzelle Foundation Grant
Hoblitzelle FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Later deadlines: Aug 15, 2019, Dec 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Texas: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Ellis County, Hood County, Hunt County, Johnson County, Kaufman County, Parker County, Rockwall County, Somervell County, Tarrant County, Wise County Other eligible locations: Texas
Location of residency: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Hoblitzelle Foundation was established by Karl and Esther Hoblitzelle in 1942. Grants made by the Directors are usually focused on specific, non-recurring needs of the educational, social service, medical, cultural, and civic organizations in Texas, particularly in the Dallas area.
The Hoblitzelle Foundation makes grants to educational, scientific, cultural, and other charitable organizations. The Foundation's main geographic focus is within the Dallas Metroplex.
During the most recent fiscal years, grants were made in the following categories:
- Social Services
- Medicine & Health Care
- Civic Projects
- Substance Abuse
- Handicapped & Disabled
- Natural Resources & the Environment
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proof is required that the applicant has an exempt classification as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and it is considered "not a private foundation" within the meaning of Section 509(a) of the Code.
- An applicant may qualify under Section 170(c)(1) if its requested grant is shown to be for public purposes only as described in the Code.
- No grants are made for religious purposes or to individuals.
- No grants are made outside of the State of Texas.
- Under the present policy of the Directors, contributions are not made toward operating budgets, debt retirement, research, media productions or publications, scholarships, or endowment.
- The Foundation makes no loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Hoblitzelle Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.