Hoehl Family Foundation Grant
Hoehl Family FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Aug 1, 2021
Later deadlines: Dec 1, 2021
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Education Religion & Spirituality Health & Medicine
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Vermont
Location of residency: VermontView website Save
About this funder:
The Hoehl Family Foundation
The Hoehl Family Foundation is dedicated to helping those in need, honoring the legacy of the generosity of the Hoehl family over time.
The Board is committed to their mission to enhance the lives of Vermonters through the support of nonprofits that help meet Vermonters' basic human needs, education, religious beliefs and health.
Grant requests may be submitted for :
- one year of funding, with one year off before reapplying.
- three years of funding, with two years off before reapplying IF your organization has received prior grant funding from the Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Requests may be made for:
- general operating support, program, *capacity building or capital support.
- *Capacity building grant requests are considered for support to hire a consultant to help strengthen an organization's fiscal structure, fundraising, and strategic planning.
- The Board will consider a request for partial funding of a need, and wants to see demonstrated community support for the remainder of the financial need.
- Please do not submit a request for the entire fundraising need of a project, program or funding gap.