Hoglund Foundation Grant
Hoglund FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $500,000
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020, Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Dallas County, Texas
Location of residency: Dallas County, TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
To improve the lives of families and at-risk children in the City of Dallas, Texas by partnering with organizations that provide education and family support services.
The Hoglund Foundation promotes organizations and initiatives involved in education and family support services that bring about positive change in the City of Dallas, Texas.
Emphasis is given to organizations that focus on the following:
- To deliver systemic improvement in education through cost effective and scalable initiatives that focus on data-driven results
- To enhance the learning process of individuals through classroom and teacher support
Family Support Services
- To help families remain intact whenever possible by providing resources and training to promote family stability
- To support the developmental and emotional needs of children with an emphasis on child abuse prevention
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Hoglund Foundation will consider grant applications from 501(c)(3) organizations for specific programs or projects, capital projects, or general operations.
- To be eligible for consideration by The Hoglund Foundation, an organization must provide a copy of its determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service verifying it is a tax exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
- Because of the Pension Protection Act of 2006, please note that if an organization’s exemption letter does not indicate specifically the 509(a) Section under which it is classified, or if it is a 509(a)(3) agency, additional documentation will be required as to the organization’s eligibility.
- We give priority to organizations and programs that:
- Make a positive and measurable impact in the community.
- Are innovative and promote creative solutions to problems.
- Nurture, recognize, and reward individual and family initiative and responsibility.
- Have sound management, including efficient financial management.
- Are collaborative in nature so that resources are shared and the impact of the grant is multiplied in the community.
- Organizations and programs fall outside the Foundation’s guidelines if they:
- Do not recognize and promote individual and family responsibility and initiative in solving problems.
- Support governmental answers to problems.
- Do not encourage individuals to break through the poverty assistance cycle.
- Are adequately or more effectively served and/or funded by others in the community.
- We do not consider grants to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Hoglund Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.