HOKC: Emergency Grants
Honorable Order Of Kentucky Colonels IncSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Dec 31, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - Domestic Animals & Pets Disability Care & Services Military & Veterans Services Senior Services Homelessness Services Food Access & Hunger Domestic Violence Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Kentucky
Location of residency: KentuckyView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: You must reach out to the Kentucky Colonels’ staff to discuss your organization’s emergency need before you will receive access to the application and requests must stay within our funding guidelines. Please be considerate to other organizations who may also have emergency needs during this time and limit your requests to items that are truly needed.
We are allocating additional funding for emergency grants for organizations who are working to help situations that were caused by COVID-19. While we value all the worthy nonprofits in the Commonwealth that enrich their communities, the Board of Trustees has decided to help grantees that predominately work with the following categories:
- Food pantries
- Abuse centers
- Homeless shelters
- Senior facilities in rural communities
- Veteran groups that provide front line services
- Centers for disabled
- Animal care and rescue groups
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered for an emergency grant, you must currently be recognized as an exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Requests for funding from the Kentucky Colonels should be for items that will directly benefit as many of the clients you serve as possible.
- Grant funds may not be used for salaries, operational or administrative expenses.