Hollyfield Foundation Grant
Hollyfield FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Next deadline: Mar 31, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Apr 30, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Hollyfield Foundation Grant
The Hollyfield Foundation is a Houston-based organization which supports a variety of GLBT and AIDS charities which make a difference in our community. In the last ten years, the Foundation has quietly given over $900,000 to GLBT non-profits, making the Houston area a better place for its GLBT citizens. Since its inception in 1994, this home-grown institution has made a substantial impact on Houston GLBT community through its financial support of more than 80 different organizations.
The Hollyfield Foundation fosters and protects individual rights and freedoms by providing direct and indirect funding to qualifying 501(c)3 organizations that work to prevent discrimination, educate and secure equal rights for sexual minorities and assist in health care issues for the community, particularly in the areas of HIV/AIDS education, care and treatment.
Interim grants are available for smaller projects. To apply, email or send a cover letter stating the purpose of the project and include a copy of your mission statement.
Although all grant proposals within our mission statement will be considered, the Hollyfield Foundation Board of Directors has identified the following funding priorities:
- Projects specifically addressing the issues of discrimination/equal rights for sexual minorities.
- Organizations focusing on tolerance of sexual minorities (including voter education).
- Projects which target eradication of discrimination against individuals with HIV/AIDS by providing legal and/or educational assistance.
- Organizations which provide services for persons affected by HIV/AIDS or other health issues affecting the sexual minority community.
- Organizations focusing on the Arts that have an impact on the GLBT community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We can only fund 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations which support our mission.
- No individuals or other organizations can receive funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Hollyfield Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.