Holohil Grant Program
Holohil Systems Ltd.
Grant amount: Up to C $2,500 in in-kind support
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 15, 2018, Jan 15, 2019, Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
For more than 30 years Holohil Systems Ltd. has supported endangered species research and
- The project makes significant use of Holohil transmitters for data collection.
- The project aims to advance scientific knowledge.
- The project contributes to conservation.
- The project engages/educates the public.
- The project involves underrepresented study species of high research or conservation value
Here’s how it works
Each quarter, Holohil will be supporting projects by donating up to CDN$2,500.00 toward the purchase of Holohil transmitters. We will also pay all shipping charges (Note: importation duties and taxes are the receiver’s responsibility).
All we ask in return is a short (approx. one-page) report/update with photos of your work using our transmitters which we can post on the Holohil Systems Ltd. website. It’s that simple!
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Holohil Grant Program is available to conservation professionals and researchers from anywhere in the world.
- Who can apply?
- Anybody! The Holohil Grant Program is open to scientists and non-scientists from anywhere in the world.
- All transmitters from the Holohil product line are available for the HGP.
- Although, because some units are highly specialized and sometimes require relatively expensive components, some grants may be limited to fewer free units than others.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Holohil Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.