Home Runs for Heroes Grants
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in New Jersey: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Cape May County, Cumberland County, Gloucester County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Ocean County Expand all
Location of residency: New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
OceanFirst Foundation Grantmaking
OceanFirst Foundation concentrates its grantmaking around four core priority areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Improving Quality of Life
- Youth Development
In addition, grants are made to support emerging community needs and special initiatives consistent with the priorities of the Foundation. All organizations that are interested in applying for a grant should carefully read the information available on the website about the Foundation’s programs and priority areas.
Home Runs for Heroes Grants
OceanFirst Foundation is proud to team up with the Lakewood BlueClaws, a minor league team of the Philadelphia Phillies organization and Townsquare Media – 92.7 WOBM and Beach Radio 1160 & 1310 – to honor and provide support to the brave men and women who protect our country.
The Home Runs for Heroes Program provides financial support to charities that have distinct programs that meet the emergency and basic needs of local members of the United States Armed Forces and Veterans. For each home run hit at FirstEnergy Park during the season by the Lakewood BlueClaws, OceanFirst Foundation will provide a $1,000 donation to a designated charity. In the nine years of the program, more than $260,000 in grants have been awarded.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- If your organization serves members of the United States Armed Forces you may apply.
- The Foundation, in general, does not fund outside our specific strategic areas or provide support to organizations that cannot demonstrate a significant level of service within the OceanFirst Bank footprint.
- OceanFirst Foundation cannot provide funding for the following:
- Organizations not exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Religious congregations
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation
- Sports leagues/teams
- Suggest an update
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Home Runs for Heroes Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.