Howard Family Foundation Grant
Howard Family Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
The Howard Family Foundation, Inc., was founded by Lilian C. Howard as a private foundation for the support of activities in:
- the arts,
- community service,
- disaster relief, and
- relief for victims of disease and the victims' families.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation makes grants only to tax-exempt organizations with §501(c)(3) classifications from the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation will not consider requests for:
- general fund-raising,
- deficit financing, or
- loans and grants to individuals.
- The Foundation does not provide scholarships or fellowship support to individuals at this time.
- The Foundation does not make grants for research projects, or give support to conferences, seminars, media events, or workshops unless they are an integral part of a broader program.
- The Foundation does not provide support for the production and development of television and radio programming.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Howard Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.