Blue Grass Community Foundation, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Boyle County, Kentucky
Location of residency: Boyle County, KentuckyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Hudson-Ellis Fund at Blue Grass Community Foundation is accepting applications from tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations that serve Boyle County. Funding priorities for this grant opportunity include public education and services for disadvantaged and/or disabled youth and adults. Successful proposals will address community needs through projects and programs that demonstrate sustainable impact and measurable outcomes. The Hudson-Ellis competitive grantmaking program is made possible through the generosity of Lottie B. Ellis and other donors who established funds through bequests for the good of Boyle County. Grant request amount should not exceed $10,000.
- Economically disadvantaged youth and/or adults
- Disabled youth and/or adults
- Public Education
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization is located in or providing services to residents of Boyle County
- Organization is classified as a nonprofit charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code; or publicly supported organizations such as a school district or municipality
- Organization has a complete and up-to-date GoodGiving.net portrait.
- GoodGiving.net is a free, searchable database that contains current, transparent information about Kentucky nonprofits.
- Schools and exempt government unites are not eligible to have GoodGiving.net portraits, but are eligible to apply for grants. These organizations will be required to provide supporting documentation as requested within the grant application. Please contact Barbara Fischer if your organization would like to create a GoodGiving.net portrait or has questions regarding an existing portrait
- Organization has completed a grant report for any completed program previously funded by the Community Foundation
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Hudson-Ellis Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.