Human Geography Small Grants Program
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 15, 2018
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Institute for Human Geography, publisher of Human Geography, announces its small grant program (up to $5,000 per grant) and invites applications. The main criteria on which proposals are examined include:
- Radical potential of the work
- Effectiveness of the proposal
- Eventual contribution to Human Geography journal
- Past commitment to Human Geography (article, subscription, review of article, etc)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The board of editors of Human Geography invites the submission of articles, opinion pieces, book review essays and book reviews that contribute to left-critical advances in a human geography broadly conceived to range from political ecology, through geopolitics, to issues of globalization, social movements and development.
- If authors are unsure about the fit of a proposed article, send us a brief synopsis (one page) to look at and give an opinion on suitability, style etc..
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Human Geography Small Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.