CFCC Program Grants: Human Services Grants
Community Foundation of Collier CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $30,000
Deadline: Nov 4, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Collier County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Community Foundation of Collier County Changing Needs Fund
The Community Foundation provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that Show measurable results in addressing community needs. The Foundation also provides grants dollars to support nonprofit capacity building to ensure that nonprofits have the tools needed to operate using best practices.
Grant decisions are made by community-based committees comprised of volunteers who have a background or particular interest in the program area. Community Foundation staff support these committees. Grant proposals are ranked and scored on multiple criteria by the committees, and issues such as sustainability and outcomes play a significant role in the decision-making process.
We also work with Community Grantmakers who have established a Field-of-Interest Fund at the Community Foundation to support their grant program. Deadlines will be announced throughout the 2019-2020 fiscal year.
Grants made through Donor Advised Funds are made at the discretion of the donor and are not part of our competitive programs grant process.
The Community Foundation provides grant dollars to nonprofits for programs that demonstrate measurable results in addressing community needs. Funding range is $20,000 – $30,000, and 2-3 organizations will be funded in each category below. Funding may be requested for either new programs, program expansions, or operational support. Requests must provide detail on how grant dollars will be used.
Please note the following:
- Programs and projects must demonstrate strong measurable outcomes.
- Please review the eligibility guidelines above and update your profile in the nonprofit directory prior to beginning an application.
- Please review the Community Needs Assessment on our website or the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation website to determine if your program addresses a need or gap in services.
Human Services - Community Needs
- From the Community Needs Assessment: housing, transportation/infrastructure, elder care, community safety
- From the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation website: hunger, shelter, emergency relief, domestic abuse, veteran and military families support and assistance with persistent medical challenges.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization serving Collier County, FL residents
- Applicant organization must be at least two years old from Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination.
- Applicant must have a Profile in the Nonprofit Directory.
- To create a Profile, the organization must serve Collier County and have a IRS Letter of Intent
- Applicant must have matching funds of 25% cash or other as specified.
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County.
- Applicants must agree to the Community Foundation’s Statement of Diversity.
- We do NOT fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
- Team or sport travel
- Travel-related expenses
- Organizations not serving Collier County, Florida
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CFCC Program Grants: Human Services Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.