HAF: Field of Interest Grants
Humboldt Area FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2020 10:59pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University Indigenous Group
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Humboldt County, California
Location of residency: Humboldt County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Field of Interest grant program brings together a collection of funds that focus on specific populations, geographical areas and/or causes. This year's categories are:
- Arts & Culture,
- Companion Animal & Rescue,
- Natural Environment,
- Senior Opportunities, and
- Southern Humboldt.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant proposals should be submitted by:
- A nonprofit organization with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- A public benefit organizations (public schools, government agencies, Indian Tribal Governments.
- A community group with a qualified fiscal sponsor who meets 1 or 2 above.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HAF: Field of Interest Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.