Endowment Grant Program
Hutton Parker FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $25,000
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Santa Barbara County, California
About this funder:
Hutton Parker Foundation
Hutton Parker Foundation strives to provide organizational sustainability to community-based nonprofit organizations throughout Santa Barbara County and to assist agencies in achieving their highest level of performance and delivery of services resulting in stronger, more efficient communities for all.
The Foundation specializes in providing quality office space for local area nonprofit organizations through the acquisition and development of commercial real estate properties.
Endowment Grant Program
The Hutton Parker Foundation Endowment Grant Program provides an opportunity for local Santa Barbara- based nonprofit organizations to secure endowment funding. This opportunity is available only one time per agency and is to be used to establish a new endowment.
The Endowment Program has been designed to produce a concise result. Hutton Parker Foundation has developed documentation, which provides step-by-step instructions and sample policies for establishing an endowment. Once an agency has completed the application process, they will have created a viable endowment fund and valid endowment policy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization must be an independent 501 (c) 3 organizations located in Santa Barbara County
- Organization must have been in existence five or more years
- Organization must have operated in the “black” for last four consecutive years
- Funds raised must be from new sources, not existing reserves, pledges or proceeds directed by the organization’s Board of Directors
- Must complete fundraising 24 months of initial award
- Must be available for a site visit or interview, if requested
- The committed funds must be matched 3:1 within 24 months of Hutton Parker Foundation’s commitment
- In determining the award for the matching funds, the following elements shall be given consideration:
- The ability, capacity and leadership of the organization to the meet the stated objectives
- The financial viability of the organization
- The content and reasonability of the proposal outlining how $75,000 in the new funds will be raised within 24 months of initial award
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Endowment Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.