HW Foundation Grant
Henderson-Wessendorff FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $10,000
Deadline: Nov 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Fort Bend County, Texas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: There are no application deadlines; however, our Foundation online accepts grant requests between February 15 and the deadline above.
The purposes of The Henderson-Wessendorff Foundation are to:
- Support and encourage people to lead more productive and satisfying lives, to experience and enhance their spirituality and well-being and to preserve and celebrate nature.
The Foundation will primarily accomplish these purposes by:
- Making grants to organizations which help the people of the greater Richmond, Texas area.
- Supporting Well Spring Center, Blanco, Texas, a Christian retreat environment.
- Making grants to advance the quality, availability, and accessibility of mental health care in Fort Bend County with a primary focus on the greater Richmond, Texas area, and to support research and education in the areas of mental health and spirituality within the State of Texas.
- Creating centers for the preservation and appreciation of open space at Long Acres Ranch on the Brazos River near Richmond, Texas and the Narrows area on the Blanco River in Texas.
The Foundation will conduct its work in a respectful way with focused efforts towards meaningful impacts.
HW Foundation Grant
In the broadest terms, the Foundation’s goal for grant making is to provide funding for charitable organizations to enhance or support efforts to improve the quality of life for present and future generations of the people of the greater Richmond, Texas area. To achieve this goal, the Directors have chosen areas of emphasis which include education, historical, animals and wildlife, religious organizations, and human services. The Directors have also chosen to advance the quality, availability, and accessibility of mental health care, including substance abuse, in Fort Bend County with a primary focus on the greater Richmond, Texas area, and to support research and education in the areas of mental health and spirituality within the State of Texas.
In most cases, the minimum amount to be funded would be $10,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Under most circumstances, the Foundation does not consider grants to individuals, grants for fine or performing arts, underwriting or sponsorship of fund-raising events, loans, organizations that re-grant, or fraternal or political organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HW Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.