“I’m Pet Friendly” License Plate Spay and Neuter Grants
Missouri Department of Agriculture
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Missouri
Location of residency: MissouriView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can make a difference for the pet population by purchasing “I’m Pet Friendly” license plates. The license plates, which cost $25 for the emblem use and $15 for the plate fee, support spay and neuter initiatives in licensed animal shelters and non-profit agencies.
Your donations will be awarded to select shelters and agencies across the state that meet grant requirements determined by a three member panel and administered by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will make a difference in the health care of dogs and cats across Missouri. More information about the “I’m Pet Friendly” license plates can be found here.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant recipients must be:
- Non-profit organizations qualified as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; OR
- Governmental agencies or private organizations regulated by sections 273.400 to 273.405, RSMo that operate an animal shelter.
- Funds are awarded for low-cost spay/neuter procedures only and cannot be used for any other project.
- All funds must be used within Missouri, exclusively.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the “I’m Pet Friendly” License Plate Spay and Neuter Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.