Idyllwild Community Fund Grant
The Community Foundation (TCF) Serving Riverside & San Bernardino Counties
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Apr 26, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Riverside County, California
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mission of The Community Foundation
The Community Foundation’s mission is “Strengthening Inland Southern California through Philanthropy.”
The Foundation does this by raising, stewarding and distributing charitable assets by providing grants to nonprofit organizations, and working toward a shared vision of a vibrant, generous and just region — with unlimited opportunities. The Foundation focuses on building its endowment to ensure that The Community Foundation is Here for Good.
The Community Foundation maintains the rigorous national standards for excellence for community foundations and is a member of the National Council on Foundations and the League of California Community Foundations.
The Idyllwild Community Fund
The Idyllwild Community Fund is an affiliate fund of The Community Foundation. Established in 1996 and 1997 by anonymous donors, it is a permanent legacy to benefit the Idyllwild Community and its residents. The Fund has an advisory committee of local community residents dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents of Idyllwild.
The ICF Mission
“The goal of the Idyllwild Community Fund, whose capital assets consist of endowments and donations made by generous past and present members of the community, is to encourage and support programs run by local non-profit organizations that: nurture the arts; foster the education of children and adults; provide for the well-being of those in need; protect the environment; contribute to the safety of our Idyllwild community.”
The Idyllwild Advisory Committee will give preference to the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Human Services
- Emergency Preparedness
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any nonprofit, 501(c) (3) organizations may apply for grants for programs and activities that will benefit the Idyllwild community and surround mountain communities.
- The Community Foundation will only accept applications from 501(c) (3) organizations .
- Preference is given to agencies that provide programs to the underserved.
- Postmarks, late applications, and electronic submission (e-mail, fax) will NOT be accepted.
- Requests for large capital expenditures will not be considered.
- The Idyllwild Community Fund will not consider funding requests for political or religious programs or to individuals.
- we will not fund:
- Fundraising Events
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Government entities for basic services
- Projects that discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, or any veteran status.
- Activities that occurred prior to the beginning date of the grant.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Idyllwild Community Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.