IE COVID-19 Resilience Fund Grant
The Community Foundation (TCF) Serving Riverside & San Bernardino CountiesSuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $20,000
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Employment Services Homelessness Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Riverside County, San Bernardino County
Location of residency: United States
About this funder:
IECF believes the role of philanthropy today is making sure the safety net we have in our communities stays strong – that the most vulnerable and isolated among us can receive assistance. As hard as illness and disasters can be, imagine it without the money, housing, health care, and food many of us take for granted.
IE COVID-19 Resilience Fund
The Inland Empire Community Foundation established the COVID-19 Resilience to support nonprofit organizations on the front lines of COVID 19, to help them help our families and communities, and to support their survival through this crisis.
Focus Areas and Grant Amounts
Apply for ONE (1) Focus Area only
- Basic Needs and/or Emergency services for low income people in the Inland Empire provided by single organizations or coalitions – Up to $20,000
- Food, shelter, health care, childcare, cash assistance
- Capacity Building assistance to nonprofits for financial management and planning and strategies for long-term financial survival:
- Technical assistance grants to individual nonprofits for financial management, planning, restructuring, legal, etc. - Up to $5,000
- Remote work and technology adaptation for a single organization or coalition of groups – Up to $10,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit, public benefit organizations with evidence of tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and not classified as a private foundation.