IFWF Grant Program
Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation (IFWF)Suggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Fields of work: Habitat & Ecosystem Restoration Environmental Conservation Wildlife Management Fisheries Ichthyology (Fish)
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Idaho
Location of residency: IdahoView website Save
The Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation was established in 1990 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to preserve and sustain Idaho’s fishing, hunting and wildlife heritage.
The Foundation’s grants program provides funding on a competitive basis to the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and other tax-exempt organizations for activities that help us to meet our mission.
To qualify for grant support, projects generally address one or more of the following areas:
- Habitat Conservation: Projects that aid in the protection, restoration or improvement of habitats.
- Fish and Wildlife Management: Projects that apply management principles to protect or enhance fish and wildlife resources.
- Conservation Education: Projects that help educate Idahoans of all ages about the state’s diverse fish and wildlife.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and tax-exempt organizations.
- Volunteer groups are required to have fiscal sponsorship and authorization via an endorsement letter by a tax-exempt organization.
- Only one applicant may apply for funding.
- If it’s a consortium, the lead applicant may apply.
- A one-to-one match of Foundation funds is preferred, but not required.
- The Foundation does not fund:
- projects outside of Idaho,
- independent research,
- multi-year proposals,
- salaries (except for contract personnel needed for projects),
- advocacy or fundraising activities,
- ongoing operating costs, or
- pass–through grants.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”