IFWF Grant Program
Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation (IFWF)
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Idaho
Location of residency: IdahoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Idaho Fish & Wildlife Foundation was established in 1990 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to preserve and sustain Idaho’s fishing, hunting and wildlife heritage.
The Foundation’s grants program provides funding on a competitive basis to the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and other tax-exempt organizations for activities that help us to meet our mission.
To qualify for grant support, projects generally address one or more of the following areas:
- Habitat Conservation: Projects that aid in the protection, restoration or improvement of habitats.
- Fish and Wildlife Management: Projects that apply management principles to protect or enhance fish and wildlife resources.
- Conservation Education: Projects that help educate Idahoans of all ages about the state’s diverse fish and wildlife.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and tax-exempt organizations.
- Volunteer groups are required to have fiscal sponsorship and authorization via an endorsement letter by a tax-exempt organization.
- Only one applicant may apply for funding.
- If it’s a consortium, the lead applicant may apply.
- The Foundation does not fund:
- projects outside of Idaho,
- independent research,
- multi-year proposals,
- salaries (except for contract personnel needed for projects),
- advocacy or fundraising activities,
- ongoing operating costs, or
- pass–through grants.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the IFWF Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.