Illumina Accelerator Sequencing Grant Competition
Illumina, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount in in-kind support
Applicant type: For-Profit Business
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Illumina Accelerator Sequencing Grant Competition encourages entrepreneurs to build startups using next-generation sequencing. Awarded grant winners have the opportunity to spend one week at Illumina Accelerator in the San Francisco Bay Area to run proof-of-concept sequencing experiments. It’s a great way to learn more about each other and to help advance your genomics-driven startup.
Illumina Accelerator Sequencing Grant Resources:
- Access to the MiSeq System and NextSeq System, and access Illumina sequencing kits and reagents
- One week of lab work for library prep and/or sequencing on-site in the San Francisco Bay Area
- One business coaching session
- Two experiment planning meetings with Senior Scientist
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must incorporate their startup before arrival in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The grant is valid for 6 months from the date awarded.
- Grant recipients are responsible for travel and accommodations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Illumina Accelerator Sequencing Grant Competition by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.