Impact 100 Oakland Grants
Impact 100 OaklandSuggest an update
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $85,000
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Environment Education Wellness & Healthy Living Family Services Art & Culture Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Oakland County, Michigan
Location of residency: United States
About this funder:
NOTE: Grant Application: If eligible, nonprofits are invited to submit a grant application, due mid-July.
Impact 100 Oakland
We welcome projects this year that provide relief services related to the Covid-19 pandemic, in addition to other high-impact projects. Think Big!
Projects eligible for the Impact100 Oakland County grant must:
- Fit within one of five focus areas: Arts & Culture, Education, Environment, Family and Health & Wellness.
- Predominantly serve residents of Oakland County.
- Have a measurable high impact on beneficiaries.
- Not have received an Impact100 Oakland County grant in the previous three years. The three-year period begins the year the grant is awarded regardless of whether the grant money is distributed lump sum or via installment payments. (Example: Nonprofit X received a grant in 2018; Nonprofit X would be eligible to re-apply in 2021.)
- Have a total project budget of at least the grant amount for that year. (Note: Up to 15 percent of the Impact100 Oakland County project grant may be allocated to organizational overhead expenses for that project.)
- Expend the funds within 36 months.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations eligible to apply for Impact100 Oakland County grants must be:
- Classified as a “Public Charity” with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Based in or collaborating with organizations in Oakland County; all grant monies must be used for a project or program that serves residents of Oakland County.
- In possession of 3 full prior years (36 months) independently prepared, audited or reviewed financial statements with at least 1 year (12 months) independently prepared audited financial statements.
- Operating with a minimum annual budget of $250,000.