INPAWS Grants Program
Indiana Native Plant & Wildflower Society
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
INPAWS supports well-conceived grant projects that are in line with our mission:
- To promote the appreciation, preservation, scientific study, and use of plants native to Indiana.
- To teach people about their beauty, diversity, and importance to our environment.
- Must involve research on either a native plant (propagation/habitat needs/life cycle/restoration), or the control of an invasive plant that threatens native plants.
- Land Management and Conservation Category
- Involves projects that ecologically manage and/or restore natural areas (for instance, removing invasive plants from forests, planting prairie in the part of the state where prairie is native) or protecting natural areas through acquisition.
- Demonstration Garden
- This would include demonstration gardens at any public site.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant funds are available only for sites that are open to the public.
- Grant funds may not be used for transportation, labor, lodging, or refreshment costs.
- Grant applications for expenses related to school trips (bus driver, gas, naturalist) to natural sites (preserves, environmental centers) that will give youth a meaningful exposure to native plants, habitats, and the chain of life should be submitted to Letha’s Fund at and not to this grant program.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the INPAWS Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.