INPS Biodiversity Grants
Indiana Native Plant SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Deadline: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save
About this funder:
Indiana Native Plant Society supports well-conceived grant projects that are in line with our mission:
- To promote the appreciation, preservation, scientific study, and use of plants native to Indiana.
- To teach people about their beauty, diversity, and importance to our environment.
Biodiversity Grants are awarded in three categories:
- Projects that focus either on a native plant (propagation/habitat needs/life cycle/restoration), or on the control of an invasive plant that threatens native plants.
- Demonstration Garden
- Projects that showcase the use of native plants in landscaping at any public site.
- Land Management and Conservation
- Projects that ecologically manage and/or restore natural areas (for instance, removing invasive plants from forests, planting prairie in the part of the state where prairie is native) or protect natural areas through acquisition.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant funds are available only for sites that are open to the public.
- Grant funds may not be used for transportation, labor, lodging, or refreshment costs.
- Grant applications for expenses related to school trips (bus driver, gas, naturalist) to natural sites (preserves, environmental centers) that will give youth a meaningful exposure to native plants, habitats, and the chain of life should be submitted to Letha’s Fund at and not to this grant program.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the INPS Biodiversity Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.