Inez Duff Bishop Charitable Trust Grant
Inez Duff Bishop Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $3,000
Deadline: Aug 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Virginia: Albemarle County, Charlottesville cityView website Save
About this funder:
The Inez Duff Bishop Charitable Trust was established in 1966 under the Last Will and Testament of Inez Duff Bishop. Inez Duff Bishop, a resident of Charlottesville, Virginia, created the trust to “bring humanitarian blessings” to people. The trust primarily supports a variety of charitable organizations located in Charlottesville or Albemarle County, Virginia.
To support a broad range of activities especially assistance for the visually impaired, and hospital and medical care for those in financial need.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
The trust has a practice of supporting organizations that assist the visually impaired, and underprivileged individuals in need of hospital and medical care.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preference may be given to requests for the following:
- Organizations located in Charlottesville or Albemarle County, Virginia.
- Organizations providing assistance to the visually impaired.
- Hospitals and health organizations providing medical care to those in financial need.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Inez Duff Bishop Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.