Infinite Hero Foundation Grant Program
Infinite Hero FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $100,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 15, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Infinite Hero Foundation
Infinite Hero’s pledge to those who have risked their lives is to reward their sacrifice and bravery with support that articulates our gratitude. We partner with like-minded organizations to provide access to innovative rehabilitation programs that address the unique needs of veterans and their families.
The measure of our impact is positive outcomes, not merely gestures. Like the heroes we serve, we refuse to shy away from a challenge. Where boundaries exist, we will plow through them. Where strategies and solutions have not yet been found, we will create them.
We will marshal the resources of technology, community, medical research and mental health care to foster collaborative innovation and affect positive change for our heroes in need.
Some heroes do not come home to their families because they have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms. Many more make it back but carry physical and mental injury.
It is the responsibility of us all to provide the therapies and resources they need to carry on with the scars of their sacrifice and experience the quality of life they deserve.
Front Line Issues
Infinite Hero Foundation believes that the service-related mental and physical health challenges our military heroes and their families face are foundational issues. In the case of physical injury, the veteran family must undergo extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. Post Traumatic Stress, Traumatic Brain Injury and other mental injuries are much more insidious and can go undetected for several months or more before the symptoms drive the individual or family to seek treatment. Innovations are needed to develop more effective treatments and ensure accessibility for every military hero and family regardless of geography or resources.
Since its inception in 2012, Infinite Hero Foundation has awarded more than $3 million dollars in funding and support to seventeen different veteran service organizations offering innovative and effective programs or treatments for service-related mental and physical injuries.
We see IHF as an investment fund for nonprofit entities pushing the envelope on developing effective treatments for heroes’ service-related mental and physical injuries.
We invest in and partner with like-minded organizations that create cutting edge technologies, methods, practices, or products which advance the front lines of combat against the mental and/or physical challenges faced by military heroes and their families.
The return on investment we seek is not financial, but societal, benefiting Service Members of all branches, Veterans and their families dealing with service-related mental and physical injuries.
We provide the seed money and support for big ideas, for a limited time.
Grant Sizes and Types
Program grants between $25,000 to $100,000 per cycle, per year will be considered based on need and an approved budget. Infinite Hero funds must be applied directly to program costs and cannot be used for fundraising or administrative overhead.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be eligible for a grant from Infinite Hero, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to provide evidence of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax exemption status must be current at the time of letter of interest submission in order to be eligible.
- Provide programs and services at NO cost to active duty service members or veterans in the areas of mental and physical recovery from combat-related injuries.
- Demonstrate clearly outlined goals and objectives for the program and an evaluation plan that measures qualitative and quantitative outcomes.
- Agree to submit an Interim Report half way through the grant year and a Final Report at the end of the grant year.
- IHF does not pay for travel, lodging, food, or other costs involved in getting our military heroes and/or their families to or from a project or service. We encourage grant applicants to seek such support from other organizations that may provide such funding.
- While these projects can be enormously beneficial to the heroes who participate in them, IHF does not fund service dogs, equine therapy, special events, camps or excursions. However, we might fund part of a project designed to develop a scalable model and/or expand out an effective intervention that has proven, measurable results for service-related mental or physical injuries.
- Infinite Hero does not provide support to political or religious organizations or causes.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Infinite Hero Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.