INSA-CSIR-DAE/BRNS-CICS Travel Fellowship
Centre for International Co-operation in Science(CICS)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: IndiaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
CICS provides financial support towards partial travel/ registration to scientists/researchers in various disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Medicine, Engineering, Space Science & Technology, Computer Science and Engineering and other related areas to attend international scientific conferences, seminars and workshops abroad. Highly meritorious candidates will be provided enhanced support. The selection committee consisting of eminent scientists, meets six times a year to scrutinize and recommend award of travel grants.
This scheme is jointly sponsored by the Indian National Science Academy (INSA)/ Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)/ Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)/ Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences(BRNS) and CICS.
You can read more about this program here.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be an Indian national (Domicile of India).
- Must have already been accepted to present (oral or poster) at the meeting.
- Must be traveling abroad for the meeting.
- All conditions being satisfied, applicants meeting the following criteria will be given preference over others.
- Applicants whose work exhibits innovation and novelty in the results obtained.
- Applicants who have been successful in obtaining partial assistance from other sources.
- Young scientists.
- Regarding rejections, candidates who have availed travel grant from CICS/CCSTDS are eligible to apply only after
completing 3 years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the INSA-CSIR-DAE/BRNS-CICS Travel Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.