Inspire Giving Fund Grant
Sacramento Region Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Next anticipated deadline: Oct 5, 2018 5:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Nov 16, 2018 5:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: El Dorado County, Placer County, Sacramento County, Sutter County, Yolo County, Yuba County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Inspire Giving was established in 2009 as a program of the Metro Chamber Foundation and is held as an endowment fund of the Sacramento Region Community Foundation. The goal of the program is to cultivate and celebrate civic-minded leadership, volunteerism and philanthropic giving in the Sacramento region.
Inspire Giving's motto is “a little is enough, if enough people do it.” The program celebrates the collective impact of individual contributions. This Request for LOI’s is the eighth solicitation of Inspire Giving and serves as the avenue for the endowment’s eighth award of monetary contributions (up to $10,000), in-kind services and/or volunteer support.
This year, Inspire Giving will focus its grantmaking on the following priority area:
- Economic and workforce development
Includes but is not limited to:
- Builds the skills, knowledge, and behaviors that are needed by individuals in the workforce
- Education and training programs designed to enhance the skills of people to gain or maintain socioeconomic status
- Improves the economic well-being and quality of life for a community by creating and/or retaining jobs and supporting or growing incomes
- Job training, skills enhancement, financial literacy, job placement assistance, workforce re-entry
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for consideration, submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant agency must have 501(c)3 status;
- Service area must be within at least one of the six counties (El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, Yuba) covered by the Sacramento Metro Chamber Foundation;
- Applicant agency must have at least two years of operational history with an annual operations budget in excess of $250,000;
- Applicant agency must have a proven track record and demonstrated success in the focus area listed above; and
- Must not have been the recipient of an Inspire Giving grant or Leadership Sacramento project since 2012.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Inspire Giving Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.