Integra Foundation Grants
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Biomedical
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Proposals are accepted on a continuous basis and take approximately 4-6 weeks to review. Final approval for grants of $10,000 or higher is made by the foundation's board of directors, which meets quarterly.
Welcome to the Integra Foundation, a New Jersey-based philanthropic foundation, established in 2002 by Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation. Integra LifeSciences is a leading global medical technology company dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in plastic and regenerative technologies, specialty surgical solutions, and orthopedic and tissue technologies.
The Integra Foundation is committed to improving people’s lives through medical research and education.
Our focus areas of sponsorship are:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma and Neuromonitoring
- Orthopedic Extremity Solutions
We also consider making grants to:
- Organizations supporting people affected by diseases and conditions within our areas of focus
- Organizations that enhance the health of their communities
Since our inception in 2002, we have awarded more than $9 million in grants to a wide variety of organizations, promoting education and helping to make a difference in people’s lives.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- What We Fund
- Tax-exempt public and private charities and professional organizations that satisfy the requirements of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- National health-care organizations
- Community organizations where our employees live and work
- What We Do Not Fund
- Political, fraternal, social, veterans or religious organizations
- Programs that directly support marketing and sales objectives of the company
- Continuing Medical Education
- Research grants for investigator-initiated clinical studies
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Integra Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.