Integra Foundation Grants
Integra FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $10,000
Fields of work: Brain Injuries Neurological Diseases & Disorders Orthopedics Surgery Reconstructive Surgery
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in California: San Diego County, San Francisco County, Denver County, Colorado, Orange County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: DeKalb County, Fulton County, Ada County, Idaho, Cook County, Illinois, Orleans Parish, Louisiana, Counties in Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Counties in Massachusetts: Bristol County, Middlesex County, Suffolk County, Washtenaw County, Michigan, Gallatin County, Montana, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Monroe County, New York, Wake County, North Carolina, Counties in Ohio: Franklin County, Hamilton County, Counties in Oregon: Jackson County, Marion County, Multnomah County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Lackawanna County, Philadelphia County, York County, Charleston County, South Carolina, Shelby County, Tennessee, Counties in Texas: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Hays County, Kaufman County, Lubbock County, Rockwall County, Travis County, Williamson County, Salt Lake County, Utah, Roanoke city, Virginia, Counties in Wisconsin: Milwaukee County, Washington County, Waukesha County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Proposals are accepted on a continuous basis and take approximately 4-6 weeks to review. Final approval for grants of $10,000 or higher is made by the foundation's board of directors, which meets quarterly.
Welcome to the Integra Foundation, a New Jersey-based philanthropic foundation, established in 2002 by Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation. Integra LifeSciences is a leading global medical technology company dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in plastic and regenerative technologies, specialty surgical solutions, and orthopedic and tissue technologies.
The Integra Foundation is committed to improving people’s lives through medical research and education.
Our focus areas of sponsorship are:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma and Neuromonitoring
- Orthopedic Extremity Solutions
We also consider making grants to:
- Organizations supporting people affected by diseases and conditions within our areas of focus
- Organizations that enhance the health of their communities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- What We Fund
- Tax-exempt public and private charities and professional organizations that satisfy the requirements of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- National health-care organizations
- Community organizations where our employees live and work
- What We Do Not Fund
- Political, fraternal, social, veterans or religious organizations
- Programs that directly support marketing and sales objectives of the company
- Continuing Medical Education
- Research grants for investigator-initiated clinical studies
- Charities outside the U.S. that do not have a 501(c)(3) designation