IMATA Research Grant
International Marine Animal Trainers' AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The International Marine Animal Trainers Association Research Grant was founded in 2011 to provide financial support for investigations which address IMATA’s mission to advance the humane care and handling of marine animals by fostering communication between professionals that serve marine animal science through training, public display, research, husbandry, conservation, and education.
- To make significant contributions towards marine animal oriented research issues.
- To promote research efforts in the domestic and international marine animal community.
- To increase IMATA member awareness of research initiatives occurring in the marine animal field.
- To promote the “IMATA Gives Back” philosophy.
- To expand IMATA’s role and position in the scientific community.
- To increase the number of research-oriented & scientific IMATA members.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant Applications must be based upon research-oriented scientific investigations which address IMATA’s mission to advance the humane care and handling of marine animals by fostering communication between professionals that serve marine animal science through training, public display, research, husbandry, conservation, and education.
- Investigations may focus upon, but are not limited to areas such as:
- marine animal physiology, sensory biology, or cognitive measurements;
- marine animal husbandry or behavior training technique advancements;
- professional training, communication or cooperation assessments;
- education program, public display, or outreach evaluations, etc.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The Principal Investigator (PI) and all Co-Principal Investigators (Co-PIs) identified in the Grant Application must be current Active or Professional IMATA members who have maintained this membership level for a minimum of two years prior to the applications submission.
- The scientific investigation described in the Grant Application may not include requests for salary,
university tuition or fees, fringe or overhead costs, or unrelated travel in the budget.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the IMATA Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.