Graduate Fellowships in Reef Ecosystems
The International Coral Reef SocietySuggest an update
Deadline: Feb 15, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Fields of work: Marine Biology Marine/Ocean Conservation
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The fellowships are available to students who are either student or full members of ISRS, and are already admitted to a Research Masters or PhD program at an accredited University or College.
- Students are eligible for one of the fellowships reserved for members from a Developing Country even if they are undertaking their studies in, or are proposing to visit another laboratory in, a non-developing country.
- A Developing Country in this context means a country which is NOT in the list of High-Income countries as defined by the World Bank.
- Currently the list of High-Income countries includes: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, China, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Rep., Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao SAR, China, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal , Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Recipients must be student (or full) members of the International Society for Reef Studies at the time of submission of their application.
- The funding is not available for use after a student has submitted their thesis, nor to cover the costs of attendance at a Conference.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”