International Speleological Participation Grants
National Speleological SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
Grants are made in support of international speleological participation, as administered by the NSS International Secretary. The grants are funded from the International Support Fund, which was created with the revenue remaining after the Eighth International Congress of Speleology, hosted by the NSS in 1981 in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Project must have mutual benefit.
- Project should be beneficial to both the NSS and foreign speleology.
- The project should have potential to create of continuing channels for the exchange of speleological information and technique between the NSS and speleology in the participant's country.
- The project must have scientific value and benefit.
- NSS member must accept principal responsibility of the applicant and the project while in the US.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Grants are not awarded to NSS members to fund their own caving activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the International Speleological Participation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.