Investors Foundation Grant
Investors FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $150,000
Next anticipated deadline: May 1, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 1, 2020, Nov 1, 2020, Feb 1, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: New Jersey, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Suffolk County Show all
Location of residency: New Jersey, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Suffolk County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
Funded by Investors Bank, the Investors Foundation is dedicated to improving communities throughout New Jersey and New York.
Investors Foundation is dedicated to supporting creative initiatives to diverse community organizations that support Arts, Education, Health and Human Services, Youth, and Affordable Housing in the communities Investors Bank serves. The Investors Foundation awards grants to qualified organizations throughout New Jersey and New York.
Grants are made in the categories of:
- Educational & community enrichment services
- Health & well-being
- Arts & culture
- Family services
- Military support & civil services
- Economic development & job training services
- Humanitarian & religious services
- Environmental protection activities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Organizations that provide services primarily to communities in New Jersey, the 5 Boroughs of New York City and Long Island.
- Organizations in compliance with IRS regulations to be a 501(c)3 and either a 509(a)1 or 509(a)2 organization.
- Organizations promoting programs supporting arts, education, health and human services, youth, and affordable housing
- Organizations with clearly defined objectives
- Organizations with active participation of boards of directors and/or administrators
- Only one project from an organization will be considered for funding per year.
- All previous Investors Foundation grant recipients must wait one year after receiving funds to reapply for a grant.
- All multi-year grant recipients must wait until after receiving their final award payment before reapplying
- Investors Foundation does not award grants to 509(a)3 organizations.
- Funding will generally not be given to the following:
- Labor groups
- Political or lobbying organizations
- Private Foundations that are grant making entities
- Programs where distribution of funding is significantly outside the geographic area described above
- Projects outside the United States of America
- 509(a)3 organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Investors Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.