IPCF/Mirza Arts and Culture Grants
Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2019 9:59pm PST
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Illinois: De Witt County, Livingston County, Logan County, McLean County
Location of residency: Counties in Illinois: De Witt County, Ford County, LaSalle County, Livingston County, Logan County, McLean County, Piatt County, Tazewell County, Woodford County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Illinois Prairie Community Foundation offers grant opportunities to area nonprofit organizations providing community services in a wide variety of areas including arts and culture, education, environment, health and wellness, youth, women and girls, and Jewish life and education.
Illinois Prairie Community Foundation grants are open to all organizations within the IPCF geographic area (see Geographic Areas We Serve) that meet the criteria listed below.
IPCF/Mirza Arts and Culture Grants
Grants available in the fields of art education and enrichment, and performing, visual and literary arts.
New this year is a grant from the David and Kay Williams Music Education Endowment. The grant seeks to support innovative programs that provide creative music experiences for K-12 students, regardless of their music training, using a combination of traditional instruments and music technology; support one-time, need-based participation to attend a traditional music concert performance in the community; support a one-time need for youth or multi-generational traditional ensembles that offer free concerts to the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must represent a 501 (c)(3) organization, an organization with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501 (c)(3) organization, a unit of municipal, county, state, or federal government (including public schools), a nonprofit institute of higher learning, or a tax-exempt religious organization or place of worship (programs may not proselytize for a particular religion or cause).
- Programs must be available to residents of McLean, DeWitt, Livingston, or Logan Counties;
- however, programs do not have to serve all four counties.
- Programs must be operated and organized in such a manner that no applicable anti-discrimination laws are violated.
- Organizations that have received past grants from Illinois Prairie Community Foundation must be current on all final reports.
- We give greatest consideration to programs that have the potential to be on-going and self-sufficient beyond the time of funding, offer solutions to address the program goal by building on proven practical methods, facilitate cooperation and collaboration among organizations, and offer clear methods of measuring and reporting results with emphasis on objective, quantifiable measurements.
- We do not fund non program-related expenses, endowment campaigns, annual fund raising events and expenses, capital improvements or expenditures, conference or continuing education expenses, or scholarships to schools or colleges/universities.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the IPCF/Mirza Arts and Culture Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.