Special Projects - Pilot Program
International Studies Association
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Nov 1, 2018
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Total Award Information
Small Projects (under $2,500):
A maximum of $10,000 will be budgeted annually for these projects. Projects will be sent to the Executive Committee and any relevant committees for review and recommendation to the 2018 Executive Committee.
Large Projects (greater than $2,500 and no more than $25,000):
A maximum of $50,000 will be budgeted annually for these projects. Projects will be sent to the Executive Committee and any relevant committees for review and recommendation to the 2018 Executive Committee.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered, projects must benefit a group of ISA members (i.e., they can’t only go to one institution or a single member or to non-ISA members).
- All proposals must focus on programming in the context of ISA activities and promise to provide direct benefit to some group of ISA members.
- All proposers must be ISA members.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Projects are not eligible for funding by an existing funding mechanism within ISA
- This program will not fund research projects, programs restricted to a proposer’s home institution, or projects that fall under existing ISA programs (e.g., the workshop grants program or the travel grants program).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Special Projects - Pilot Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.