Islamic Relief USA: US Grant Funds
Islamic Relief USASuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000,000
Next anticipated deadline: Oct 31, 2019 (Pre proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 31, 2019 (Full proposal), Jan 31, 2020 (Pre proposal), Mar 31, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Islamic Relief USA provides relief and development in a dignified manner regardless of gender, race, or religion, and works to empower individuals in their communities and give them a voice in the world.
Islamic Relief USA Grants
IRUSA provides grants to nonprofit organizations throughout the country, to provide access to quality health care; to promote sustainable socio-economic development; and to elevate the standard of living of those in need.
Projects focused on the following areas will be given priority:
- Refugee services and community integration
- Disaster preparedness and resilience
- Improved economic and social inclusion of marginalized and at-risk populations, including the following five subcategories:
- access to livelihood with case management and referrals support;
- food security;
- prevention of domestic violence;
- youth development;
- public awareness
- Community health services and health promotion
- Bridge-building activities that unite diverse groups to address community concerns
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Islamic Relief USA: US Grant Funds by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.