Ittleson Foundation Environmental Program Grants
Ittleson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $40,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2021 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: The Foundation annually alternates its new grantmaking between its Mental Health, AIDS and Environmental program areas.
This grant page is for the Environmental Program
The Ittleson Foundation
Since 1932, The Ittleson Foundation has been serving the needs of the underprivileged and providing resources for organizations. The Foundation recognizes not-for-profit organizations, dedicated to bettering the United States, and as such, we provide funds for new initiatives and model projects that have the potential to greatly enhance public policy and the lives of fellow citizens. The Foundation's areas of particular interest are: mental health, AIDS, and the environment.
- supporting the present generation of environmental activists, whether professionals or volunteers through education, training and other activities
- educating and engaging the next generation of environmentalists with a special interest in supporting the training of those who are teaching that generation
- strengthening the infrastructure of the environmental movement with a particular focus on efforts at the grassroots and statewide levels
- activating new constituencies, particularly those focused on environmental equity issues
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have evidence of tax-exempt status.
- Please note that the Foundation does not generally provide funds for:
- capital building projects
- grants to individuals
- scholarships or internships (except as part of a program)
- direct service programs, especially when outside New York City
- projects that are local in focus and unlikely to be replicated
- continuing or general support
- projects and organizations that are international in scope or purpose
- biomedical research
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ittleson Foundation Environmental Program Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.