Anschutz Family Foundation Grant
Anschutz Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2019 4:00pm PST
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 1, 2019 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Anschutz Family Foundation’s mission is purposely broad, allowing it to support endeavors that strengthen families and communities and help individuals become productive and responsible citizens. The Foundation has a special interest in self-sufficiency, community development and programs aimed at the economically disadvantaged, the young, the elderly and the disabled. The Foundation is also dedicated to funding efforts in rural Colorado.
Anschutz Family Foundation typically provides grants to Colorado nonprofit organizations offering programs and services that fit within one or more of our grant funding areas:
- Homeless & Disadvantaged
- Youth Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Community & Capacity Building
- Crisis Intervention
What we look for:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organization must be classified as one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity
- Independent sponsored project of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Government or tax-supported public entity
- Activities or programs must take place in Colorado.
- Only one application per organization is accepted per calendar year.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Anschutz Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.