J.B. Hunt Transport Services Corporate Giving
J.B. Hunt Transport Services
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
For more than 40 years, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. has believed in the importance of reinvesting in our communities and contributing to corporate and social responsibilities. We hope to encourage leadership and advancement in the welfare of our youth, improve health through education and clinical research, protect our animals and environment, and foster respect for all citizens by improving our community through the combined efforts of our actions and advocating programs.
We are proud to be associated with our chosen organizations and eagerly anticipate the positive impacts our contributions have on a local and national level.
All requests and proposals for funding are accepted in December for consideration the following calendar year. Our funds are limited in relation to the great number of worthwhile proposals we receive. In order to facilitate a request for a donation or program-related investment, please follow the directions to submit a request, after reading our eligibility criteria, so we may determine whether J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.’s current focus and funds permit consideration of the request.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who is eligible?
- 501(c) 3 organizations – the agency must be in good standing with the IRS and will be verified electronically through the IRS website.
- The inquiring organization must have an established background on the program, clear direction for its future initiatives and a track record of community advocacy for at least the last two years.
- Schools – public, parochial and private. (See 501(c) 3 guidelines – these restrictions may apply).
- Religious organizations – our funding is directed to projects and activities that impact the general community and not focused on a single group.
- Government agencies – a funding confirmation letter from the government body may be requested.
- Civic, youth and veterans groups – organizations must have a valid 501 (c) 4 or 501(c)19 exemption letter from the IRS and a valid tax id number.
- Funds must be used for benefiting the community.
- Who is not eligible?
- Nonprofit organizations that spend more than 25% of their funds on management overhead and fundraising expenses.
- Faith-based organizations whose projects benefit primarily or wholly their members or adherents.
- Film and video projects
- Individual or group travel: including tickets, conferences, seminars, memberships
- Organizations outside the United States
- Political causes
- Program advertising
- Recreational sports teams
- Fashion shows or beauty pageants
- Organizations that discriminate against race, gender or religion
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the J.B. Hunt Transport Services Corporate Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.