J. F Maddox Foundation Grant
J. F Maddox Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Lea County, New Mexico
Location of residency: New MexicoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Foundation's areas of emphasis are education, community development, and social programs. All projects must impact the lives of Lea County, New Mexico residents.
The mission of the J. F Maddox Foundation is to significantly improve the quality of life in southeastern New Mexico by investing in education, community development, and other social programs. The Foundation particularly supports initiatives driven by innovative leadership, designed for substantial impact, and committed to lasting value.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The J. F Maddox Foundation has a geographical mission statement that provides funding to non-profit organizations that benefit the people of Lea County, New Mexico.
Attributes that the Foundation considers desirable when reviewing grant proposals include the following:
- Proposed focus is consistent with one or more of the current areas of emphasis.
- Appearance of opportunity to achieve significant leverage of Foundation funds with funding from other sources.
- Reasonable expectation that the proposed project will become self-supporting within an acceptable time frame.
- Potential for improving/building upon local innovative leadership.
- Potential for significant local benefit.
- The Foundation does not fund individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the J. F Maddox Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.