J. Smith Howell Foundation Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Apr 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: North CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The J. Smith Howell Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants may be high school seniors, current college students, graduate students, or college graduates planning to enroll in graduate school in the Fall semester of the award year.
- Applicants must:
- be residents of Cherokee, Graham or Clay Counties, NC.
- demonstrate academic achievement and financial need.
- demonstrate traits of high personal character and leadership.
- be planning to attend any 2 or 4 year college or university, technical school or vocational school within the State of North Carolina.
- be planning to maintain a full-time status in college or graduate school.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools can a recipient attend:
- Recipients may attend an accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year, college or university, technical school or vocational school located in North Carolina.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward a certificate, undergraduate, graduate degree.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the J. Smith Howell Foundation Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.